Meet Your Radiology Hub:
A new and secure mode of supporting you.
We are open and offering safe, compassionate, and quality imaging services to our Alaskan communities. During these unprecedented times, our safety mechanisms include more than just securing our imaging exam environments; they extend to our commitment to respect the measures you may have implemented at your office, including limiting non-patient visits.
When you need answers to the critically important questions you may have regarding the imaging services we provide to your patients, visit your one-stop hub.
Request your access code
To access the Radiology Hub, please complete the form below.
Visit your Radiology Hub for easy access to:
RX/Order and preparation forms
Important patient safety and scheduling information
Updates on hours and days of service
Valuable physician and scheduling coordinator resources
SCHEDULING, IMAGES & REPORTS
To refer a patient to Diagnostic Health Alaska, please complete the physician referral form and fax it to 729-5889. To schedule a patient, please call 729-5800.
If you would like access to our PACS, please contact Account Executive, Chelsea Diggs at 205.1659 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the best browser experience, please use Internet Explorer or Firefox when using the links below.View Images/Reports
At Diagnostic Health Alaska, we offer:
- MRI, Mammography, X-Ray, CT, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, Fluoroscopy exams that provide exceptional image quality.
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Injections for Pain
- Prior authorization services
- Same-day appointment availability
- Same-day images and reports, in most cases
- ACR-accredited MR, CT, Mammography and Nuclear Medicine imaging
- Exam results interpreted by board-certified radiologists who are sub-specialized in musculoskeletal radiology, nuclear medicine, and diagnostic radiology
- Special expertise in caring for pediatric patients, elderly patients, and patients with anxiety or claustrophobia
- Payment plans and low rates for upfront payments for uninsured patients or those who have high deductibles